Ridgeline – along the Mountain Range! A real challenge to design a tent for all season and still keep the light weight! Introduce the Ridgeline tent with varies set up options to fit your needs in different environments, from Summer to Winter, backcountry camping to mountaineering.
The Ridgeline constructed with two main DAC tent poles to form a basic dome tent. A third tent pole is designed, use it to keep the tent stronger under the extremely environment or use it as the vestibule’s pole when you need more space.
* 4 Season mountaineering 2 Persons tent
* Varies set up options and good for all season
* Totally freestanding design dome tent
* A third tent poles, optional use to keep the tent stronger or use for setup the vestibule
* Reinforced by 8.5mm DAC poles, included 3 tent poles
* External poles selves design to keep the tent strong under extreme weather
* Large fully open door on the both side, ensure easy entry for two
* 8 guy-line points and two air vents with zipper and adjustable system
* Attachable and removable vestibule to increase the space, sold separately
* Footprint sold separately